POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another spiral : Re: Another spiral Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another spiral
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 27 Jan 2000 17:48:24
Message: <3890CB3C.EBFD3B45@stud.ntnu.no>
Peter Warren wrote:
> Certainly my post was not meant as an affront to you or
> your language. Quite the opposite.

I figured that much, and sorry, bad wording. When I read my post now I
realize I sounded a bit harsh.

From your translation, the quote must have been:
"I soerger for vandflom til verdensmarken,
jeg legger med lyst torpedo under arken."

(Not sure what he meant though)

Baffled by this I forgot to comment on the Nieminen's image:
I'm getting sucked into this one! Looks like a maelstrom.

sig.